Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm THAT Person

You know when you go to the movies and that person sits behind you that dissects the entire movie finding flaws in all the scenes and critiquing the plot?

"Did you notice he wasn't wearing a hat in the first part of the scene and now he is?"

"Yeah right! Like that is realistic looking."

"People don't really do that."

"Ha Ha! That sign just fell in the background."

You know how annoying that is? You know how tempting it is to turn around and tell them to shut the heck up? Next time you have one of those people sitting behind you, don't turn around. It could be me!!

I can't seem to help myself. I just notice things. I do it with commercials too!

I don't know if it is because I have a short attention span or what, but I have trouble watching full T.V. shows. I love commercials however. And I pick them apart like crazy! As seen by my post tonight regarding the hands free soap dispenser.

I must have rubbed off on my little sis because she does it to. Tonight she sent me a voice recording that simply said,

"Butter...Milk...and Eggs."

I literally laughed out loud for 5 minutes.

Who does that? What kind of person would walk around the grocery store listening to their grocery list over and over? Because you know you would have to just to be able to get everything on your list. And if you only wanted 3 items, wouldn't you just jot it down? It makes no sense!!

So this shot is for my little sis. Thanks for the laugh and the inspiration for today's shot!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP