Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quick Shot

My husband called me at work last week to tell me to pick out a new phone. Due to some excessive texting (not me), we had to make some plan changes. Plan changes meant new phones. I checked out the phones, but I didn't see anything I liked. When I called him back, I told him to just get me the same thing he picked out. Well, he surprised me with the enV Touch. The first thing he told me was that it has a five megapixel camera! Does he know me or what?

I shot this on my way to school this morning with my new camera, uhh, phone. Don't panic; I wasn't actually driving! I always see this fantastic skies when I'm driving to and from work. I would not normally be able to capture this. Even if I have my camera with me, it is not within reach and safely ensconced in its bag. Yay for my new phone!!



This shot (and the weather forecast) reminds me of one of my college roommates. She was from New Jersey. Every time clouds like this appeared in the sky, she would say with a sarcastic tone

"Looks like snow. Oh, that's right. It doesn't snow in Arkansas."

I don't get people who move to an area and spend the entire time complaining. It doesn't make sense to me. Why would you choose to live in a region of the world if you dislike it so much? I know Arkansas has it's fault just like any other area. I love where I live more because this is where my family is then any other reason. But like a friend said this week, "I can talk about my family, but you better not." Don't move to my state by choice only to complain about what a lousy place it is!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP